Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Writing

It's a time to celebrate for me. (and perhaps cerebrate?) because I'm having a Summer and Autumn when the writing is flowing. Every time I sit at the keyboard, the fingers start to fly across the keyboard and the stories pour out.

I have recently finished a novel that I have been working on, on and off for several years. Although I keep picking at bits of it, I think it is ready for the professional editors to have a look, now.

And the second novel which was originally planned to have been the first (and was ready) is back under review with eight new chapters written and a good few more planned.  The third is alreday two chapters in and the fourth sketched out in broad terms.  They are all one series about Black Finn.

Yes, I have finally sat down and written the back story (as they say) and added many full-length tales to construct a novel rather than snatches and fireside style shorts.   I also have other books in development that are not about Finn including two straight fiction stories and one space fiction.

I have to give a big thanks to those who have read for me and returned notes or had conversations about the books. Also to the larger number of you who have read and commented on my short pieces over the last twenty odd years.  I hope that you will start seeing my first full novels published sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment